Order by 12/10 to ensure holiday delivery
At WING we pride ourselves in producing ebikes that deliver incredible value by offering high-quality ebikes at a great price point without sacrificing on features, specifications & components. Some of our biggest fans are happy to let you try their bike. Book a test ride by contacting the Ambassador local to you!
RAD POWER RAD CITY
WING VS RAD POWER RAD CITY
Aventon's Level and the Rad City by Rad Power are both urban-focused commuter ebikes, designed for replacing a car trip to work or school. Both ship with convenience features like fenders and a rear rack. The Level sells for $1799 vs. $1599 for the Rad City, a difference of $200. What do you get for your $200?
1. Significantly faster speeds - Level is a Class III ebike on pedal assist, vs. Class II on the Rad City.
2. Integrated battery and controller - They are integrated & hidden within the frame instead of hanging off & exposed to the elements outside of the frame providing a cleaner look & fewer cables to snag.
3. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes vs. mechanical brakes found on the Rad City.
4. 8 speed drivetrain on the Level vs. 7 speed on the Rad City.
5. Total Payload capacity on the Level is 300 lbs. compared to 275 lbs. on the Rad City.
6. Slightly larger tires to give you additional rotational inertia which allows you to hold speed better.
7. Level offers multiple sized frames to provide riders with the best fit and most comfortable ride.
These locations are authorized bike shops and independent owners who volunteer to offer test rides, service,
and advice to current or prospective Wing buyers. However, any local bike shop has the skill-set and tools
needed to work on our electric bikes. Quality, conditions, and experience may vary.
Join our network: SIGN UP HERE
To Report a Location/Ambassador: CLICK HERE
© 2023 WING BIKES Inc. All Rights Reserved